Deodorant, Overalls, Boob Pillows, Oh My!

4/22/24

I read somewhere I needed deodorant without aluminum- maybe that was the radiation paperwork.  I ordered some Lume, as I've been intrigued by their commercials and Emily suggested it.  Becky then stocked me up with 5 other aluminum free deodorants.  Does deodorant expire?

These overalls have been in my closet for a year and a half, I've been doing WW since January and they finally fit!  I don't really know what to wear with overalls...so I decided to to go full on 1994.  Plaid shirt over the bibs.  I think I peed less when I was in 7th grade.

Allison and Arynn said I must have a boob pillow.  If I weren't also thinking about why I need the boob pillow, I'd think it was actually comfortable!  I'm told this will be a valuable tool when riding in the car or sleeping no matter which surgery I end up having to have.

Today was another glorious NORMAL day at school.  I'm just loving NORMAL things right now.  Nolan and I went to part of the school board meeting for his Communications merit badge, and now my eyes are hardly open and I need to lesson plan for tomorrow.

I'm feeling grouchy about tomorrow afternoon's imaging and possible biopsies.  I don't WANT more imaging!  I don't WANT more biopsies!  I WANT TO GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD!  I want the genetics and imaging to come back clean, schedule surgery and GET. IT. OUT!




 

Popular posts from this blog

It Takes a VILLIAGE

FAQ 1

The Day Everything Changed