On Wednesdays we wear pink?

 4/24/24

I am exhausted.  Of course this makes me think there's something else wrong with me when it's probably the trauma of the last 2 weeks.  I don't throw the word trauma around lightly...is that what this is?  Has it really been 2 weeks!  I skipped a meeting tonight, and came right home for ice packs and a 90 minute nap.  It's 8:02 and I'm laying in bed.  I've been sleeping okay at night, this is just bizarre.

No new results.  Still waiting.  I am so hopeful that yesterday's biopsies were out of an abundance of caution and the genetics are all negative.

Now, my new interesting annoyance:  Pink.  Pink hasn't ever been my favorite color.  I usually keep one pink top in my closet at a time.  Over spring break I had my toe nails painted light pink and now I look down and feel angry.  What made me choose that color?  (It's time for a pedicure.)  I know the camaraderie of the light pink ribbon is comforting to some, but right now, that's not a club I want to be in!  I wore my pink top yesterday (it's really comfy), it didn't make my skin crawl, but I did wonder if people thought I was wearing it because it's now "MY" color.   The history of the pink ribbon is interesting, maybe I'll get over it....maybe....

Pink Ribbon History

Popular posts from this blog

It Takes a VILLIAGE

FAQ 1

The Day Everything Changed