SUNDAY=DRUMDAY=FUNDAY

 4/14/24

This morning I started this Blog, there aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I WANT to do!  Sadly, the world is continuing to turn even though I want to read all of the information the doctor gave me, write the blog/journal and relax.  UGH!  We also got a TON of yard work done which has been hanging over our heads.  It felt good to be in the sun, sweating. 

I've been going to djembe class on Sundays since June.  It's become "my church" and my classmates are "my people."  I've been both excited for class, but also dreading it because I honestly thought I'd see them, start playing and lose it.  But I didn't.  It was just good.  Good. Good.  Good.  When I drum I am fully present!  I have to be, or my hands won't work.  It also felt good to hit something.  And I just really love those people, I am so thankful to have found Linda and the gang at Whispers!  You all should come!

Jason and Nolan went to Scouts giving me time to think about school.  There's a concert Thursday!  Lesson plans!  ITPDPs!  TLC rubric!  The world keeps turning!  It did feel good to get a lot crossed off THAT list!

I'm feeling a little icky about tomorrow as it will be the first time I will see most of my colleagues since my "villiage" email.  I don't want it to be awkward or uncomfortable.  I bet I'll sleep really well tomorrow night!

Popular posts from this blog

It Takes a VILLIAGE

FAQ 1

The Day Everything Changed