Who dumped out this bottle of wine and filled it with water?

 4/13/24

Today I went to Delegate Assembly determined to be more attentive, with a plan on when I would leave if needed.  Wellllllll....I failed.  I'll do better next year.  I left at 12 and went to Barnes and Noble for cute thank you cards and a journal to take to all medical appointments and keep track of all of the notes in.  (Jason didn't like my recycled notebook of Nolan's he took notes in yesterday.). My Aunt also instructed me to have retail therapy and I am a rule follower.  

Saturday evening Jason's family came over for supper.  We invited them over, but made them bring the food!  HA!  GENIUS!  Anyway, it was beautiful outside, and a really lovely distraction for ALL of us!!!  

Popular posts from this blog

It Takes a VILLIAGE

FAQ 1

The Day Everything Changed