Who run the world? Girls!

4/17/24

As I was getting ready for bed last night I was thinking about all of the medical professionals I've come in contact with since March 29.

March 29: 2 front desk people, 1 mammogram person, 1 ultra sound person, and while I never met the radiologist, she looked at the images.

April 8: 2 front desk people, 2 mammogram/biopsy people, radiologist

April 10: Breast Navigator

April 12:  1 Front desk person, 1 nurse navigator, surgeon

April 16:  1 Front desk person, 2 MRI people, 1 front desk person, genetic counselor, 2 people to draw blood.

April 17:  1 Front desk person, 1 nurse, ARNP

24 medical professionals directly related to my care, and this is just the start.  ALL WOMENALL AMAZING!  

*Apologies to all medical professionals- I need to do better at learning your titles, as I know it's not "mammogram person."

*Thank you, Beyonce, for the dance party while getting ready this morning, I don't think I'd ever listened to "Run the World" before.  

Popular posts from this blog

It Takes a VILLIAGE

FAQ 1

The Day Everything Changed