13!



Today a TEENAGER lives at our house!  We're already catching glimpses of the angst of growing up.  Wanting presents, but not knowing what.  Going with the flow when plans have to change.  He's going to be okay.  He doesn't smell like BO yet, nor is his voice cracking....more fun to come!  And while I was filled with SO much love 13 years ago, TMI ALERT: I do believe ALL of my lady bits feel better today than they did then.  Yes, even after having lumpectomy surgery 5 days ago.  #onlychild

Last week we set the world on fire.  Mother's Day, baseball, my last day of school, band concert, 2 lumpectomies, Jason's birthday, Nolan's party.  This week we go back to "normal-ish."  Jason's going to work, Nolan to school.  I intend to do very slow, light laundry and a little grocery shopping with my mom.  Nolan has an orthodontist appointment and baseball games Monday and Tuesday if the weather cooperates.  I'm looking forward to rest.  

My back felt better today thanks to stretching, heat, ice and a lumbar pillow Kiley sent me.  I've taken Tylenol once and Advil once, but my pain is not bad.  My bruising...😨...totally gross.  I spent some time writing thank yous today and hope to get caught up on that tomorrow.  We continue to be overwhelmed with so much love and concern.  Jason and Nolan have handled sharing "their" week like champs.  I am so thankful for them.  Nolan told me I'd better watch out when it's okay for me to hug hard again.😭

We're trying to respond to the texts and messages, but are certain we've missed some.  Thank you.  Truly. 







 

Popular posts from this blog

It Takes a VILLIAGE

FAQ 1

The Day Everything Changed