Things I think about when I can't sleep....

 When am I considered cancer free?  Or was that May 15 after surgery?

When am I "done" with cancer treatment?  After the last radiation? After I get my first Lupron shot?  Never?

I need to send an email to building reps!  ASAP!

I'm hungry.

How will bus duty work with classes starting at 9?

OMG!  Jason's initials are JD!

Should I get up and write these things down now?  Go to the guest room and read?

Oooh Strands and Connections are new!  

Ugh, apparently my brain is too tired for Connections, just not tired enough to sleep.

Should I get my radiation techs goodbye/thank you gifts?  Crap!  

Would they let me take pictures of the room?

Will I ever fall alseep?

Hush little baby don't say a word, mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird......

Popular posts from this blog

It Takes a VILLIAGE

FAQ 1

The Day Everything Changed