WHINE!

 I should map out my pity party days and see if there's a pattern.  I thought the hard stuff was over.  Today was NOT my favorite day.  I was tired and (TMI alert), the peeling under my boob is getting worse and it hurts, as does my armpit.  Enough that I couldn't bear to put on a bra so I skipped drumming.  I maybe needed a day to not leave the house.

All I wanted to do was lay on my bed with a fan blowing on the burn.  So that's mostly what I did.  I read and napped and whined.  My friend, Arynn says the next 2 weeks are the worst.  Why didn't the doctors tell me that!?!  :-(

I did come to life for a while this evening, so the house is ready for another week.  I see 6 doctors this week.  I'm sick of doctors.  Tomorrow is a new day.  OBGYN at 9AM.   

Popular posts from this blog

It Takes a VILLIAGE

FAQ 1

The Day Everything Changed